The process of obtaining of great ideas and best, fresh, original and risky solutions is one of the basic elements when it comes to elucidate a briefing of a client.
In addition to copywiters, illustrators, creatives, directors of accounts or planners, the rest of advertising professionals aim to obtain a series of alternatives, concepts or solutions following the brief set by the client. However, it is here where the advertising creativity plays a key role.
There are many strategies and techniques that can be used for getting creative and powerful advertising ideas. At this time you can move a set of techniques that it will allow open paths and overcome the difficult moment of the blank sheet.
- Finish with the routine: it is advisable to try and change the way that you do daily your things, your usual activities and lifestyle employees. You must experience new emotions, feelings, feelings, moods and all this from another point of view and if you begin the day as finished it last night?
- Ask and doubt at all times about the briefing: we always try to go in search of solutions, proposals, axes, opinions, alternatives or strategies to resolve the questions raised by the brief from the client but that sometimes, fail to contribute absolutely nothing. To reach the point of the“everything is possible”, “and why not?” to try to solve and take out the best and worst of the document. Sometimes it is truly useful to doubt of the own brand, its history, the historical advertising throughout that time, and even criticized the use of brand prescribers. Big brands are also questioning themselves. The contrabriefings are a constant.
- Lateral thinking: is based on 2 stages mainly. It is recommended to the advertising and other professionals looking for a leap in the process of obtaining and generating creative ideas. The first phase focuses on include everyday uses, prejudices, assumptions, topics, denotations, objectivity and neutrality that correctly explains the purpose of the good, service, brand or product. On the other hand, the second phase focuses on observe the design, product or brand from a different perspective, with other eyes.
- Find some interesting element of the product or service and how your communication would like to be in the first person.
- Watch the product, good or service closely and emphasizes a quality so far not known.Promote it actively.
- Try to arouse interest using text and not through the product or brand. Try to break the mindset of the user and make that the image of the product solution to the problem.
- Extend the sale purpose and, therefore, the qualities of the product or service.
- Produce mental maps: link ideas, judgments, opinions, arguments, concepts and qualities associated with the brand, good, product or service to improve its positioning, competition, axis and strategy. Use the image or the synthesis to delve into powerful concepts and produce campaigns successfully. The new visual thoughts they may grow up ideas and concepts unknown and so far never seen before.
- Study the impact by not having product: the use of negative elements or increase pessimistic or opposite positions between customers and potential target can be improved in the obtaining of new solid and creative messages.Uses denial, comparative antonyms, contrary, double meaning, irony, sarcasm and etcem. and try to link them together with emotional and objective resource of own product or brand.
- Use resources such as metaphors, similes and personifications: grant to brands, products, or services characteristics of living things can be shocking at times. Be able to descontextualize topical and mindsets in the public to reinforce the belief that there are no rules in the advertising field. To break the rules is a rule in itself. Demonstrate the qualities of a product or service using comparisons allows that you can set the bases of concepts, styles, communication axes, etc. which initially would become difficult to run and get them to a specific target.
- Associations and forced links of opposites: the fact of performing a complete emlista of adjectives, nouns or adverbs antonyms and opposite each other allows to obtain valuable conclusions and relate them to our good, service, product or brand. Aim is to establish links between a particular feature of our design with other leading completely otherwise. I.e., that both in combination grant visual force. This raised a number of questions to our product:
CLIENT: international delivery service (it is tried to communicate the reliability of the service offered to the final consumer).
- People as well as pets, have name;
- Names identify objects.
- There are people who have different names, others change their name over time; even certain names can be specified the category or social position.
- The songs possess name, the books also have name, like the movies…
- What happens if express delivery packages possessed name? What would lead? And then…?
- Double sense, puns, anchor and relay, use humor, sex, slang, exaggerate reality, etc.
From juanjook.com I try to put on the table a series of useful advice on the difficult road of the generation and implementation of creative ideas. The real difficulty for the professional in graphic advertising is in the speed of elaborate ideas original, bright, intelligent concepts, creative hubs, giving to speak and respond to all the points of the briefing. In addition, to take into account the context, competition, circumstances, the inspiration, the mood, etc. The list of strategies cited above should be understood as a set of techniques or tools to be put into practice in the daily work of professionals of creativity. Also may become a ceaseless source of production and strengthen a pampered real girls: strongla idea advertising the advertising idea.
Comenta comenta y así hablamos